Welcome to Boston College 89th Bulletin.
The Bulletin of International Higher Education is published by Boston College and aims to disseminate information, cases of success and good practices of Higher Education around the world. This material is translated and distributed in seven different languages and the official translation and distribution in Brazil is performed by Semesp.
Stay tuned to the International Higher Education scenario with Boston College: International Higher Education Bulletin.
This is the Boston College 89th Bulletin, which contains several articles by scholars on The Crisis of Internationalization in the Trump Era and the Brexit, Rankings, The Academic Profession, International Issues, Focus on Africa, Student Mobility, Latin American Issues, among others. Check out the topics covered:
- Reaction against the “others”;
- Trump and the arrival of the revolution in internationalization;
- Teaching staff mobility in the Trump and Brexit Era;
- Do rankings lead to better performance?
- Rakings in the Age of Massification;
- The academic profession at risk;
- Tajikistan: University and faculty challenges;
- Making the gap year a reality: Questions for reflection;
- Construction of research capacity and branch offices;
- South Sudan: Living with challenges;
- Gender inequality in African Engineering programs;
- Mongolia: Higher Education and Mobility;
- Cross-border online education;
- The Brazilian dilemma of for-profit higher education;
- Colombia: Challenges of accelerated change
- New publications.